SAVE SPACE, TIME, AND MONEY WITH STRAPRACK HOME FITNESS EQUIPMENT
Workout in the serenity of your own home or enjoy the outdoors with the optional Straprack Max. You get the best home fitness products all in one space saving, folding, patented design all without any screens or monthly fees!
All IN ONE HOME GYM EQUIPMENT
When it comes to home exercise equipment, there are a lot of great choices out there. Whether you’re looking for something to help you lose weight or just to stay healthy overall, the options are endless. One of the best home exercise devices is a STRAPRACK. They’re perfect if you want to cardio workout or if you just want to add some extra intensity and burn more calories. Straprack comes in 2 options, so there’s definitely one that’s perfect for you.
If you’re interested in adding some strength training into your routine, then an STRAPRACK MAX HOME GYM is a great option. And since they also offer strengthen benefits, they make for a great combination piece of home exercise equipment. If space is an issue or budget is an issue, then Straprack with built-in resistance bands are a good option.
You can use them without having any additional hardware, which saves on both time and money. Or if strength training is your priority but you don’t have enough room for an home gym, then a STRAPRACK can be used anywhere with lightweight straps. There really aren’t any limits to what kind of home exercise equipment will work best for you.
Let's take a look at some of the main features of the STRAPRACK below.
FOLDS UP AND OUT OF THE WAY
The patented Straprack was designed with convenience in mind. You can fold it up and quickly gain access to your doorway right after you're done dominating your workout. The Straprack is an adjustable pull up bar, vertical knee raise, dip station, strap training device that fits door frames between 28-36 inches wide.
NO MORE CRUSHED DOOR TRIM
Have you ever dented your door frame with other fitness gym equipment? We definitely have! That's why we designed the Straprack to have two large contact patches that equally distribute the weight along the length of your door frame so that won't happen.
THIS IS A SAFE SPACE
We have all seen the fail videos - don't go viral for the wrong reasons. Get a Straprack and feel confident that you won't have an unexpected fall from grace with the safety device attached. For small exercise equipment at home, this is essential.
THE HEART OF THE STRAPRACK
It wouldn't be the Straprack without our beautiful signature neon yellow straps! Whether they're holding up the lower portion of the Straprack while you're doing dips and leg raises, or in your hands while you perform various strap training exercises, the Straprack Straps are ready for the task. Don't forget to take them outside with the Straprack MAX additional Outdoor Straps. They love the sunrays.
ABOUT THAT ACTION
The world is your playground with the optional Straprack MAX bundle. A tree branch, a bar, or anything else sturdy that can hold your weight instantly becomes the gym. The lightweight straps roll up and fit nicely in a bag or suitcase as well.
WE GOT YOUR BACK
When you opt for the Straprack MAX, squeeze out every rep by choosing one of the 3 included resistance bands.
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
The Straprack was designed in our two bedroom apartment when we were roommates. We definitely didn't have a lot of space for bulky items and wanted compact home workout equipment. Rest assured, the Straprack will take up none of your floor space and very little of your physical space. All of the exercises you need and none of the bulk makes the Straprack one of the most innovative exercise machines for home.
IT MAY SOUND CRAZY BUT...
I want to go outside. There's something about the sweet sound of birds chirping or horns honking, depending on where you live. Either way, enjoy the sun rays and let the wind blow away your hardworking sweat with your optional Straprack MAX outdoor straps.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Letter From the Creators
This journey has been a long one.
We have to first and foremost thank our backers and supporters for not giving up on us. We have had many ups and downs including switching suppliers twice (one after we already made a full sample), and even had to take legal steps to obtain our mold tools. You name it we've encountered it. Despite the many setbacks, we have never waivered in our determination to bring the Straprack to all of those who believed in us. We've been quiet, but we've been working hard. We hope that you are as satisfied with the final product as we are. Thank you again.
-Jason and Anthony
General Info About Home Fitness
The Benefits of Using In Home Gym Equipment
Have you ever found yourself wondering why people spend so much money on gym memberships? Or why they make such a big deal out of working out at home? The answer is simple: home gym equipment offers a lot of benefits that outweigh the cost of buying it. In this blog post, we will explore some of the key benefits of using home gym equipment, and how you can take advantage of them to boost your fitness regime.
The Advantages of Using Home Gym Workout Equipment
There are a number of advantages to using home gym workout equipment, including the fact that it can be used at anytime, anywhere in the house. Additionally, many home gym equipment items are portable and can be moved from room to room easily. This makes it perfect for use in an office or other areas of the house where space is limited. Finally, many home gym equipment items are affordable and can be used by almost anyone.
How to Choose the Best Home Gym Workout Equipment for You
When you're looking to invest in home gym equipment, it can be hard to know where to start. There are so many options available, and each one might have different benefits for your workout regime. To help you choose the right pieces of equipment for your needs, here are some tips:
1. Consider Your Fitness Goals Before you buy any piece of gym equipment, it's important to figure out what kind of workout you want to achieve. Are you looking to tone up? Get stronger? Lose weight? Whatever your goals may be, make sure the type of equipment you buy aligns with those ambitions.
2. Consider Your Space constraints Just because a piece of gym equipment is portable doesn't mean it's compatible with every space. Make sure the piece of equipment you're considering will fit in your home or office without taking up too much space. also consider how much money you want to spend on the purchase and whether or not there are any existing pieces of gym equipment that can be used with the new purchase. I would recommend keeping an eye out for sales or discounts as well- sometimes a good deal on quality gym equipment is waiting just around the corner!
3. Research What's Available Online and In Stores One way to save a lot of time and money when shopping for home gym equipment is to do some research first- especially if you don't know much about fitness or gym gear in general. There are plenty of online resources that
The Benefits of Regular Use of Home Gym Workout Equipment
If you're like most people, you work out at a gym on occasion but find that it's not always convenient or affordable to make the trip. Or maybe you just don't have the space or resources to set up your own gym at home. In any case, there are plenty of good reasons to get serious about using home gym equipment instead of relying on those occasional visits to the gym.
Here are some of the benefits of regular use of in home gym equipment
1. You'll Get Better Results Without Spending Extra Money: One big reason people skip the gym is because they think it's too expensive. But even if you only ever use a fraction of the equipment available at a typical gym, using home gym equipment can still give you great results. This is because most home gym machines are much more versatile than weight machines found in most gyms. They're also usually less expensive and easier to use, so you can get started quickly and see results without spending a lot of money.
2. You'll Save Time and Money by Not Having To Travel: Another big reason people avoid the gym is because they don't have time to go every day. But with home gym equipment, you can save time and money by working out at home instead of traveling to the gym. This is especially important if you have kids who keep asking when their daddy is going to come pick them up from school so he can take them to the club for hockey practice...or whatever it is.
When you start using home gym equipment, it can be easy to become overwhelmed. However, by taking the time to learn about the different pieces of equipment and how they work, you can start seeing real benefits in your fitness routine. By using proper form when exercising on home gym equipment you will also reduce your risk of injury and improve your overall muscle tone.